Event / Facilities Request Form
Please read & fill out this entire form before Submitting. Completion of this form does not guarantee room usage and/or availability; it is only a request.
Facility Usage Guidelines
• This Events Request Form (ERF) must be filled out and turned in. No verbal understandings will be binding.
• If fees are accessed, a security deposit of 50% will be required upon approval of the ERF. The final balance must be paid 2 weeks prior to the scheduled event, or the event may be cancelled.
• Salem First Church of the Nazarene reserves the right to cancel, at any time, any and all agreements for the use of facilities when they deem such action is necessary.
• For events OUTSIDE of church office hours, a Salem First team member must/will be present to ensure proper opening and/or closing of facility, and to care for any property needs that arise during the event.
• For events DURING church office hours, the Salem First team member will likely be present to ensure proper opening and/or closing of facility, and to care for any property needs that arise during the event.
• Use of alcohol, smoking (including vaping), and illegal drugs in any form is prohibited in Salem First’s buildings; designated space for smoking can be arranged.
• Users/organizations are responsible for basic clean-up of designated rooms used. To includes returning rooms to the condition in which they were found, garbage disposed, removal of any approved decorations, and any approved furniture relocation must be returned to its original location.
• Users/organizations must limit activities to the rooms/areas for which they have been given approval. Failure to follow this guideline could result in being asked to immediately leave the facility, with no fee refund.
• Any use of church equipment (i.e. audio, video, chairs, tables, etc.) must be included in the ERF. Fees may apply for equipment use and/or required A/V Techs. Use of equipment outside of this agreement may result in being asked to immediately leave the facility, with no fee refund.
• Users/organizations assume full responsibility and liability for any damages to the church property (i.e. building, equipment, grounds), and agree to reimburse Salem First for any repairs necessary for damage.
• Users/organizations are responsible to notify the church of any special set-up needs. Putting up decorations, scenery, or moving of furniture is prohibited unless permission is granted. All needs should be stated on this ERF. Any requests in addition to the approved ERF may not be approved and/or may result in additional fees.
• Occupancy levels set by the local Fire Marshall must be adhered to.
• If children are approved to be onsite and cared for in a separate room, they must be supervised according to Salem First’s Childcare Policies; this is rarely approved.
• If using the Kitchen, you will be required to complete a short training. Please contact the Facility Director to schedule.